a six week wellness program for women
Blossom into your best self through intuitive eating, nutrition education, and cultivating healthy habits for the long term.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU...
That healthy living is more about mindset than putting in hours of time?
Does this sound familiar...
You've been drifting through life and feel like 😩
You’ve been told this diet or that detox will be The One that changes you
You are overwhelmed by all the conflicting diet advice out there 🤯
You feel short on time and motivation
You feel like a wilted flower 🥀
IF THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT, THEN KEEP ON READING
Remember a time when...
You felt vibrant, confident, and energized?
You weren’t preoccupied with thoughts about your next meal or the number on the scale.
For breakfast, lunch, and dinner you simply ate FOOD?
THAT WOMAN IS STILL INSIDE OF YOU!
Imagine how it would feel to...
Know which foods leave you feeling amazing and which meals leave you satisfied.
Never have to count calories, grams, or points again.
Find peace with food AND your body so you can reclaim your youthful energy!
It's time to BLOOM!
Blossom into your best self through six weeks of cultivating new habits.
This self-study course teaches the foundations of intuitive eating, nutrition, and healthy habits through reflective activities and real life examples.
Written and podcast-style audio lessons are released one week at a time to keep you focused:
Week 1 - Cultivate Calm
Week 2 - Intuitive Eating
Week 3 - What To Eat
Week 4 - Balanced Meals
Week 5 - Movement
Week 6 - Blossom
Here are some of the topics covered...
- Why your health should be a top priority
- How to cultivate calm and prioritize rest
- Finding time to exercise that works with your schedule
- How to listen to your body
- Why diets don't work
- How to be a better intuitive eater
- How food affects mood
- Tips for emotional eating
- How to keep a food and mood log
What To Eat
- Contradictions in nutrition
- Why the quality of food matters
- Building meals that are nourishing and balanced
- What are "macros" and how to use them (without counting)
- How to combine foods to create satisfying meals
WHAT BLOOMERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's a week-by-week overview:
- This week’s focus is all about rest and sleep.
- Sleep gets the top spot as the queen pillar of health because when sleep is deprived, all other areas of life suffer. And more optimistically: when sleep is optimal, you can be optimal in all other areas of health.
- Learn to cultivate calm, prioritize rest, and set yourself up for all the weeks ahead with a solid nighttime routine.
- This week’s focus is to examine the connection between what you eat and how you feel.
- Learn how to become a better intuitive eater.
- Complete a food & mood journal to help you note patterns and make connections between what you eat and how you feel.
What To Eat
This week’s focus is finding nutritious foods that you love to eat. You’re listening to your body and it tells you it's hungry. There are millions of options. How do you choose what to eat?
We discuss what to eat, food processing, labels, ingredient lists, and grocery shopping and optimal nutrition.
There’s a meal plan template and optimal nutrition checklist to download.
This week’s focus is on learning to create balanced meals and snacks that are satisfying to your mind and body.
We’ll be learning about macros, but you won’t be needing a calculator to count them! You’ll see some meal examples and we’ll talk about what makes them satisfying and how to create them without counting.
Exercise should be enjoyed. Hard stop.
We’ll talk about time and ways to sneak in movement wherever you can - it all counts.
- Learn how to disconnect calories from exercise so you can focus on what you love not what you "should" do.
This week’s focus is to look at the sum of your healthy habits. Where are you blooming? Where could you plant more seeds?
We’re getting personal and really honest with ourselves. No excuses. Are you feeling amazing? Or have you lost some of your motivation to prioritize your health?
MEET THE CREATOR OF BLOOM
Hey there, I'm Kath Younger, RD.
I'm a Registered Dietitian and the blogger behind Katheats.com, which has been my online home since 2007.
I went through my own health transformation in my 20s before I went back to school to study nutrition. Since then, I have spent years practicing intuitive eating, creating balanced meals, and learning to love and respect my body.
I hope to welcome you into Bloom where I will be your coach and cheerleader as you examine your relationship with food and exercise and learn to listen more closely to your body.
You want to feel vibrant, energetic, confident, and BLOOM into the best version of yourself! I am here to support you along the way.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Is this for me?
Who should not take this program?
Will Bloom help me lose weight?
How long does the program take to complete?
How long do I have access?
What if I am super busy?
Can I take it if I am pregnant or nursing?
Good, because there's something I need to tell you.
Your health is one of the few things money can’t buy. And if our health is so very precious, why do so many people allow it to fall near the bottom on their list of priorities? If I asked you to make a list of the top 3-5 things you value the most in life, that list would probably include your health near the top (along with the family and friends you hold dear).
When your health is top priority, you benefit in all areas: family, relationships, work. There is a trickle down effect.
Are you giving your body the focus it deserves?